Wednesday, September 13, 2017

WHY SOFTER ORTHOTICS INSTEAD OF THE OLD HARD PLASTIC ARCH SUPPORT?



Podiatry started making hard plastic orthotics for patients during the running boom of the 1070's.
They work to some degree but would you prefer your car tires made of hard plastics or soft rubbers?
That is precisely why I changed to soft orthotics as I became the foot doctor for the Golden State Warriors and the Mens Tennis ATP in San Francisco.
I made a hard and soft pair for each Warrior before the season started.
The next year I asked the players if they wanted them again- and each player said that they had only worn the soft rubber orthotics.
GOT MY ANSWER.
That is why I have been so successful with the latest rubberized Pro Support Systems orthotics.

DR ANDREW CARVER
FARRAGUT FOOT AND ANKLE
1040 17 TH ST NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20036
202 296 2424
WWW.DRANDREWCARVER.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment